Whatever your concern, we’re here to help. We offer services designed to help you move forward through challenging times.
We provide strategies to manage:
- Communication Skills
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Couples Therapy and Family Therapy
- Depression and mood disorders
- Difficult Life Transitions
- Emotion Regulation
- Individual Therapy
- Interpersonal and Relationship Difficulties
- Perfectionism and Imposter Syndrome
- Professional Counselling and Coaching
- Grief Counselling
- Stress Management
- Trauma and PTSD
Our marriage and couples counselling is tailored to the personalities of the couple and provides restorative, emotional attachment experiences that foster intimacy and closeness.
Our approach to psychotherapy is practical, compassionate, and results-focused. We offer support to individuals coping with a range of concerns including anxiety, depression, and navigating difficult life transitions.
Our assessments provide objective reports for insurance companies, lawyers, physicians, employers, adoption agencies, hospitals, police departments, and religious organizations.