Do you need a psychological assessment to address legal concerns?
Our clinic is a psychological assessment, treatment and evaluation firm that can provide comprehensive, objective reports that address legal questions for use in litigation and court cases. These areas of evaluation include:
- Formal diagnosis, discussion of causation, evaluation of contributing factors, prognosis and treatment planning;
- Identification of psychological impairments and evaluation of severity and permanency;
- Evaluation of psychological injuries and impact of trauma on functioning;
- Determination of mental health concerns affecting the ability to provide appropriate parenting;
- Assessment of risk of violent behaviour and/or likelihood of re-offending;
- Reports of ongoing progress in counselling for use in court cases.
Assessments would consist of a detailed review of any relevant medical documentation, in-depth clinical interviews and a battery of psychological tests. Our clinicians promise to produce high quality, detailed reports within an agreed upon and reasonable timeline.
For more information, please contact our intake coordinator at email@example.com with your requirements and timeline.